The secluded Beleswar beach on the way to Puri, Orissa. The drive to Puri through Marine Drive took me just an hour. I shot hundreds of pictures along the road, but I think this picture in particular represents the sense of solitude like no other.
Ephemeral Visions is a simple collection of photos from my life.
This is the world I see, the world I feel. This is the world I love and the world I live.
This website and its contents are owned by Diana Sahu. No image may be captured, copied or distributed by any means without the written permission of the copyright holder.
Goodbye
-
Maybe the last look at this forever Mumbai air terminal T1 as plans are
afoot to demolish it for redevelopment. And the sign says take off on a
sweet no...
How Capture One Changed My Event Photography
-
My name is Joe, and I’m a professional photographer in New York City. My
primary focus (I find it impossible to go one paragraph without running
into a p...
To Become A Fearless Leader
-
You will find several writing services on line. When you con Tact a
creating service, you are needed to be sure it is possible to furnish all
the specifics...
Bouyant
-
Dawn broke with a peach sky out the window of our rented vacation home. It
was hard to convince myself to get out of bed at that hour but I did it
anyway...
BDP Completes 7 years....
-
[image: 100_4621]
Bangalore Daily Photo Completes 7 years of daily posts, over 5,00,000
views, hundreds of patrons, and thousands of interactions, BDP is...
Father of the Bride
-
I havent explicitly said here on my site that I take up
wedding/events/portrait photography assignments. But, I do. I have been
updating my Facebook photog...
5 comments:
This is awesome shot..... Upagupt Mohanty
Wow, cant imagine the rush on getting such a shot.. ! Super snap.. Whats ur tool?
Wow Wow WOW!
@ Upagupt: Thanx :)
@ Ajai: Thanx for dropping by my page. I use a Canon Powershot A2000
@ Corinna: Thanx dear.
This is a stunning image!
Post a Comment